Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Success Programming




 Black T-Shirt


Now Available!

Inspire a higher level of performance by wearing the Goal Guru motto for Optimum Results!

Click on the Tshirt to order shirts for yourself or your team.

Listen.

Success Programming involves surrounding yourself with images that inspire you and remind you of your goals. Your surroundings should always remind you of the greatness within you.

I created these Tshirts for myself so I can wear my mantra emblazoned on my chest for the world to see.

Everywhere I went, people asked me, "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?"

I had the privelage of explaining to those who inquired, that it was my primary question on my quest for constant improvment.

It is a reminder to myself to RAISE MY GAME.

Stretch a little further!

Give a little more... (or a lot more)!

People everywhere were asking me how they could get the shirts for their sports teams, companies, and organizations. So I trademarked the mantra and made the shirts available for everyone!

Every time you see it, every time someone asks you what it means, it I further solidifies your commitment to a higher standard, a higher level of performance, expand your capacity.

Wear it proudly.

It works!

Jill

http://www.GoalGuru.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home