Friday, June 16, 2006

Time Is Precious

By Jill Koenig
Author, Coach, Motivational Speaker

In coaching and mentoring countless entrepreneurs, I see many of the same patterns of success and many of the same patterns of failure over and over. I found these patterns in my own life and business at one time, too. Because of witnessing those common struggles, over the past decade I invested thousands of hours in studying the highest achievers of the last century.

You and I can think of hundreds of people we know that posses great ideas and natural talent, but they never get off the ground with their hopes and dreams. I see it every day. These people are gifted but they don't know how to get from where they are to where they want to be. I set out to discover what separates the dreamers from the do'ers.

I asked, what does a Napoleon Hill or a Bill Gates or an Oprah Winfrey or a Tiger Woods or a Tony Robbins do that enables them to position themselves as a SUPER leader, allowing them to become a leader among other leaders? There were two characteristics I found that put them head and shoulders above everyone else, making them the best of the best.

The two main characteristics that separate the very top from all the other talented, wise and ambitious leaders is how they set goals and how they manage their time. They all have the same 24 hours in a day as you and I. They all started from scratch and became the best in their field in record time. Their accomplishments are now legendary.


I started to document the commonalities in how they, and thousands of other leaders approached their time. I learned their secrets, I studied their habits, principles, philosophies and mindsets and from them, I created an easy to follow success system.

The results were remarkable.

As I integrated these strategies into my own life, I went from living in poverty to living in luxury. I built a business from scratch from $100 to $ 1 million within 5 years. (I can do it much faster now because of the internet). I enjoyed amazing vacations and enjoyed tremendous freedom to travel wherever I wanted whenever I wanted. I met the most amazing people. I was able to meet and work with many of the leaders I studied.

I started to teach these time management principles to the entrepreneurs I mentored. They succeeded quickly as well by following the success system I created. For what seems like forever, my proteges begged me to create an audio program they could study over and over and share with their friends, family and colleagues.

For the first time ever I am making The Time Commandments! system available to the public.

But before I let it out for the world to discover, I wanted to share it with you as a gesture of my appreciation for being a subscriber to my Goal Newsletter. I value your support. I value your time.

I appreciate you.

I want you to enjoy the journey of going after your goals.

I want you to enjoy more freedom in your life.

I want you to seize the day... everyday.

I want you to have more time with your family.

I want you to experience more love and joy in your life.

I want you to succeed.

I want you to develop your greatness.

Time is precious.

Here is the link for The Time Commandments! audio program:

http://www.TheTimeCommandments.com

You are welcome to share this link with your friends and peers because there are limited quantities available at the 25% discounted price and I want them to go to the go getters.

Thank You.

Live Your Dreams,

Jill Koenig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home