Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How I Turned a Success Study into the Life of My Dreams

=================

Quote for the day:

"If we become increasingly humble about how little we know,
we may be more eager to search."

- Sir John Templeton

==================

Reminder: Just released!

The Time Commandments! Ebook

Ten Simple Strategies for Taking Control of Your Time in every
area of your life. Make 2007 Your Best Year Ever!

http://www.GoalGuru.com/products

===================

Feature Article

How I Turned a Success Study into the Life of My Dreams
By Jill Koenig
Author, Coach, Motivational Speaker

When I first set out into business on my own, I quickly learned
that despite my infinite determination to reach my goals and
create a better life, there were huge gaps between where I was
and where I wanted to be.

Someone once told me if you want to be a Success, then study
Successful people.

One of the best things I ever did for myself was join an
organization that brought highly acclaimed mentors and
motivational speakers to speak once a month. I would bring paper
and pen to take notes and a camera in case I had the opportunity
to actually meet the speakers, which I often did. Those pictures
were images of infinite inspiration to me. I cannot begin to
explain the boost it gave me to hang them at my desk and have
them to look at every single day.

The notes I took became the blueprint for a better life.

Once a month I would attend these events, network with
entrepreneurs, sales professionals, and CEO's. There I met some
amazing people, but more importantly, found so much more than I
ever expected. I found the mentors who would help guide me at a
rapid speed to the life I had envisioned for myself.

You see, I spent the first 25 years of my life living amongst
drug dealers and gang bangers, surrounded by poverty and crime.
The messages I saw everyday in that ghetto community were
terrifying. I lost childhood friends to gang shootings and my
mother was almost caught in gang crossfire right in front of our
own house. No one should live that way.

I had to seek out new, positive, empowering messages and role
models if I was ever going to make it out alive. I had to take
complete responsibility for changing my life because no one was
coming to my rescue.

It was up to me.

I needed to go out of my way to get around the kinds of people I
wanted to be like. No one was going to come knocking on my door
and volunteer to mentor me so I had to seek out my own mentors.
I was on a mission.

I found those incredible mentors and was so grateful for their
impact on my life, I vowed to pay it forward and become a mentor
too. :)

Today, there is a place where, no matter where on Earth you
live, you can have access to the kinds of world class leaders
who mentored me. Thanks to the internet, you don't even have to
leave home. You can access their genius via your computer
anytime you want. You can download the lessons to CD's or Ipods
and take them wherever you go!

http://www.SuccessStudy.com

My dreams come true every day because of the commitment and the
investment I made in myself at a time when I had so little to
spend. But I made my own personal development a top priority and
it made all the difference in the world.

I am now a Motivational Speaker who gets invited to come speak
to audiences at the kind of events that change people's lives,
like the ones that changed mine.

I was recently interviewed by Heather Vale, the founder of this
unique organization.



Revealed In This Interview:

  • The most effective ways to set and achieve your goals.
  • The power of visualization and visual tools you can use to boost your results.
  • Easy things you can do to boost your motivation and increase your momentum.
  • The best thing is, when you become a Gold Member, you get more than access to just my interview, you also get access to interviews with some of my most cherished friends and mentors like:

    Vic Johnson

    Dr. John Deartini

    Jack Canfield

    Mark Joyner

    and so many more.

    As we head into the Holiday Season and begin the new year, the
    greatest gift you can give to yourself and the people you love
    is for you to become a better person.

    Make your own personal development a top priority and I promise
    you'll have miraculous results in your life too. You can
    literally transform your relationships, your body and your bank
    account if you commit to this Success Study.

    http://www.SuccessStudy.com

    I am not just a guest who was interviewed, I am a living
    testament of what personal development and constant self
    improvement can do. I still pursue my own Success Study
    every single day. I hope you do too.

    If you want a better life, become a better you.

    Live Your Dreams,

    Jill Koenig

    http://www.GoalGuru.com

    Jill Koenig, the "Goal Guru' is America's Top Goal Strategist.
    A Best Selling Author, Coach and Motivational Speaker, she is
    an expert on the subjects of Goal Setting, Time Management and
    Business Success. She is the host of the Goal Guru Radio Show.
    Her passion in life is helping you Achieve your Goals and
    Unleash your untapped potential. Learn Cutting Edge Goal
    Strategies and get your FREE ebook at
    http://www.GoalGuru.com

    ==============
    Need fresh content for your ezine? You are welcome to reprint
    this article on your web site or in your ezine. We simply ask
    that you include our byline and let us know where the article
    will be appearing.

    ==============

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home