Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Who Is Your Millionaire Mentor ?

By Jill Koenig
Author, Coach, Motivational Speaker

There is one key ingredient to success that is often overlooked.

If you are working on your dreams, you might be just one ingredient away from unlocking and unleashing your destiny.

You might be one ingredient away from living your dreams.

You might be one ingredient away from becoming a Millionaire or Multi-Millionaire or even a Billionaire.

This one ingredient often means the difference between taking decades to reach your goals or speeding up the pace of advancement to a matter of days.

That one ingredient is a Mentor.

There are seeds of greatness within you right now, but sometimes it takes the assistance of a Mentor to help you on your way.

I have been blessed to have had many types of mentors throughout my life, from teachers in grade school, to youth service workers in my community, to business people who saw something in me and encouraged me or offered to guide me.

I lived in the same impoverished ghetto as people who went on to join gangs, drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, and many of them are no longer with us. They made different choices. Those people had the same potential within them that I did. But I had mentors to look up to.


I made a decision as a youth, to search out positive Mentors. Not just as a one time thing, but as a lifelong mission. And even though I have gone on to success in mentoring thousands of people, I still Mentor others and I still seek out Mentors.

When mentors appeared, I embraced them and studied them. I read what they told me to read, I went where they told me to go and I did what they told me to do.

What makes a great Mentor?

A great Mentor sees more potential in you than you do in yourself.

A great Mentor can show you the way and point out things you might not otherwise see or be aware of. Sometimes weaknesses, sometimes strengths, sometimes patterns that you unconsciously practice that hold you back.

A great Mentor believes in you.

A great Mentor inspires you.

A great Mentor knows that the same seeds of greatness that were inside them are inside you too.

A great Mentor cultivates and nourishes those seeds, they help you grow.

A great Mentor helps you bridge the gap from where you are now to where you want to be.

A great Mentor Coaches you to breakthrough your limiting beliefs.

I have been invited to be a part of an amazing new movement to bring you some of the greatest Mentors of our lifetime. It is actually one of the most powerful, positive projects I have ever seen and you can be a part of it too.

If you would like to learn from today's most empowering leaders, I urge you to head over to http://www.MillionaireMentor.com and sign up so you can be part of this incredible experience.

I want you to reach your goals. I want you to live your dreams. I want you to have access to the BEST Mentors anywhere in the world.

All you have to do is take the next step.

http://www.MillionaireMentor.com

Live Your Dreams,

Jill Koenig

http://www.GoalGuru.com

Jill Koenig, the "Goal Guru' is America's Top Goal Strategist. A Best Selling Author, Coach and Motivational Speaker, she is an expert on the subjects of Goal Setting, Time Management and Business Success. She is the host of the Goal Guru Radio Show. Her passion in life is helping you Achieve your Goals and Unleash your untapped potential. Learn Cutting Edge Goal Strategies and get your FREE ebook at http://www.GoalGuru.com

==============
Need fresh content for your ezine? You are welcome to reprint this article on your web site or in your ezine. We simply ask that you include our byline and let us know where the article will be appearing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gurustu said...

You are definitely a mentor... and a shining light for all to see.

Keep that light on!! :-)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home