Thursday, September 07, 2006

Send Me Your Time Management Questions!

Wow, the response already has been overwhelming. I have received hundreds of questions. Keep them coming! I will answer as many as I can on the upcoming FREE Time Management Teleseminar.

Email your most pressing Time Management questions and issues to:

info@TheTimeCommandments.com

I invite you to join me on the call, so be sure to subscribe to my newsletter because that's how I will be delivering the information needed to access the call. I don't want you to miss it.

In honor of the deluge of questions from parents working from home and the hectic start of the new school year, I wanted to share some tips to help you catch your breath and treat yourself.

Here are Aurelia William's
Four easy ways to be good to yourself

Live Your Dreams,

Jill Koenig

http://www.GoalGuru.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home